Mental Illness and Spiritual Awakening Part Two

You can find Part One here, and a framework of the spiritual awakening process here… To start, I am going to set up a basic polarity concerning the differences between spiritual awakening and mental fracturing or illness. I will then go into the nuances, or how and...

Reconciling Disbelief and Spiritual Experiences

One of the things that I always tell my students is that even if they truly have experienced the proverbial other, and know for a fact that spirits and the spirit world is real… to only do so 97 percent… leaving 3 percent doubt remaining. This allows for...